Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busiest Holiday Ever...

After my first semester, I had a nonstop "marathon" vacations from 3th - 9th December. Kinda exhausting but nice feeling.

Pangkor Trip (3th - 4th)
20 of us (Yau Kin, Ying Shen, Kong, Chee Kin, CK, KK, me, Puven, Ming Xian, Ah Yeo, Chai Shing, Leon, Chang Yi, Brenson, Feng Jie, Jun Lee, Ah Wen, Han Shen, Wai Chun and Digi) went to Pulau Pangkor.Yau Kin, Kong, Puven and I drove them to Lumut. Then we broaded the ferry. The moment we reach the jetty in Pangkor, Xiao Han welcomed us. (thx to Hanshen's effort) We then headed to Coral Bay Hotel to check in.We had snorkeling and and banana boat-riding in Pangkor. But it was a bit too disappointing when we went snorkeling, since the water isn't clear and the corals are so little, almost dying. So are the fishes. Despite of that the area is full of dangerous rocks covered with sharp barnacles' shells, which had made us all "scratched". The worst thing was, Chai Shing got slipped away and got cut in the legs by the barnacles. He got a really deep cut and Kong sent him to the clinic for injection. What a pity of him can't get to swim.

Scenery in Pangkor.

Faces of joy.

Breakfast togather.

Yau Kin

CK, Kong, CheeKing, Puven, WaiChun, AhWen,
me, Ah Yeo, Leon

Puven and Ah Yeo with crazy post

Chee King and Yau Kin







Penang Trip (5th-7th)
My family came to UTP and I drove my family's Camry to Penang. Kinda terrible when we reached Penang Bridge. It is super-duper jam, try to imagine a 3-lane road occupied by 9-lane of vehicles. I got stucked nearly 1 hour in the terrible jam. My family and I then took accommodation in the Grand Continental Hotel, in front of COMTAR. on the second day we went to Kek Lok Si, the Botanical Garden and Gurney Plaza. Surprisingly I met Chai Shing there! What a coincidence...However sad to mention that I got a summon at Gurney. The third day we visited snake temple, then to Perak, Gua Tempurung. Kinda disappointed when we can't go for the adventure tour where we could get into the water in the cave. So we just took a walk inside. Anyway I'm counting for the second trip.
This is a special dedication for Leon and KK: Thank you for helping me so much during my trip and being my "virtual" tour guide!!! Yea those maps DID help a lot.





Back to Melaka (8th)
I received SMS from Rachel asking me to join some MHS guys and a few others to go for a movie and badminton. So did I join. The movie we watched is 'Quarantine' at DP. No comment la, kinda zombie movie, but it is actually about rabies who spread on human and turn those infected into zombie like being, biting and eating others. With the camera swaying and swinging, my head turns together. No wander Joel say he felt dizzy. Then we went to Heng Ann for badminton. I met Yeow Kin Woon and his brother, then Soon Heng and Teck Peng. Sad to say that Desmond can't joint us that day because his house got flooded. Anyway can you imagine how could 16 poeple use 2 courts? Anyway we had a triple match. Seng Keat, Joel and Teck Peng vs Kin Woon, Soon Heng and I. Interesting and "authentic". Around 7 pm after sending Rachel back, I went home and headed to JJ to met up Kong who was in his way back to Sarawak. Surprisingly I met Chai Shing again!!! That day I met him in Penang and now in Melaka! Should I try 4d? Hehe...






Melaka Trip with UTPians (9th)
I went to Chang Yi house early in the morning to lead Kong and Chang Yi to our destination. Then we met up Yong Bao, Jennifer and Edmund in Mac Donald in DP. We started off with the Melaccan famous chicken rice balls. Then visited 2 museums in Melaka. Next we had the popular bridge-side cendol before I found that I got another summon for expired coupon! So did Kong! Anyway we went to the Melacca Zoo. Visited all kinda animals and walked till my legs blistered. After that we went to Edmund house, eat some super sour grapes planted by his dad (grapes planted in Malaysia, really rare!), so I finished'em all. Then I sent Yong Bao and Jennifer back before I brought Kong and Chang Yi for satay celup. The satay celup was a bit expensive so I brought them to Carry-on Steamboat. Eat until 11.00 p.m. We went back to Chang Yi's house and have some discussion on other plans. Then I bit farewell to Kong, for he is going back to Sarawak.

Changyi, Jennifer, Yong Bao, Kong (far end), me
Naughty Jennifer
The famous Chicken Rice Ball.
Edmund, Changyi and Yong Bao

In front of the Boat Musium
Siting at the cannons at both ends are the UTP futsal tankers, Changyi and Edmund. In the middle are yong bao, Kong, me and Jennifer


"Animal Cafe" with all the stuffed specimens.
The poor little chick was killed in front in front of us, being tore apart brutally into pieces and was eaten up. Gross!

5 comments:

  1. Hey....U went to Singapore what! Sommore my hp spoilt dy, cant be used for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this few day I'll contact u wan, no need worry ~(-.-~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOB SOB....

    if oni ur handphone is ok...

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really busy hor? Haha. Enjoy the rest of the hols.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails