Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photoshop, Lightwave and Sketchup....

Whole day gone, but the result is fruitful, especially to people like me who enjoy great satisfaction for my own work. I'd done my job as a PnP committee for this coming EDX. Though the design is fairly simple, but there is no means of ease. The below-shit-level internet connection is to be blamed. Finding a simple high resolution images also become unexpectedly tiring and torturing. Searching for a 3D model over the net also become very troublesome. Cause of the inadequacy of models, I'd drawn a few out by myself, such and the oil rig (SketchUp) and the Molecule model (LightWave3D). Some I'd just simply modified or combined. Anyway, I got no idea whether a mobile phone best symbolizes BIS, or whether it is even suitable for BIS. But I strongly oppose the wallpaper and banting designed for last sem's EDX. It used money to symbolized BIS, which I think is truly inappropriate. How do you think?
EDX Wallpaper

ICT Banting

ME Banting

EE Banting

BIS Banting

CV Banting

CE Banting
Organic molecule model: a simple and fundamental LighWave3D work.
Took less than 10 Minutes to complete.

PE Banting
Using SketchUp to drew this oil rig, not according to scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails