Saturday, June 19, 2010

Same Fate... =.=

Me n my car share the same fate.

I got mild fever coz throat "pecah"....my car oso got "fever" coz radiator pipe pecah... =/
I wan go clinic but is Sunday so closed....my car wan go "clinic" oso but same thing...=/


me: HAIH~
my car: HAIH~~



My Beloved Mom: Pencil sketch...takes around 2 hours.


Yeah since I am sickish and I cant go anywhere I'd decided to do some "indoor" stuffs. But when I finished this portrait of my mom, I just realized that today is FATHER's DAY? Really ironic isn't? Maybe I shall give the drawing to my dad...as father's day present? haha...he would be contented maybe...=|

Anyway....Happy Father's Day!!!





1 comment:

  1. ahahaha.... did u really give that protrait 2 ur dad?
    anyways wish u a quick recovery! :D and oh yeah, ur car too! :P

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails