Thursday, November 21, 2013

What could be more permanent?

I was playing this RPG game for some time and training for my game character. Then I start to ponder: "Why shall I waste my time doing something unreal. When I press the 'shutdown' button everything is gone."  "All that hard-earned gold, online friends, jobs, levels, skills, items, avatar appearance, attributes, etc could not be brought to real life."

Then I think "Why not I spend my time to train myself in reality; know more people, start good career, earn more money, own big properties, excels in sports, self enrichment, etc"

But one question strikes my mind - was reality another version of RPG game with a similar 'shutdown' button?

What could be more permanent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails