Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a Black Week.

My holidays started off with a black week, despite of the visit of my former Johorian PLKN friends. Black indeed with many unlucky events happen in a chain-reaction manner. It goes like this:

3rd day of the visit
Jayson and Alan were the only 2 people left in Melaka. Rainbow, Winson and Ah Yang already went back to Selangor to each respective colleges. So we decided to spent our last evening in Shi Tien's tart shop. Being so unlucky my family's Camry can't be started so I used my 30 years-old car instead. I fetched Ann Xiang and off we go. Half way near the general hospital, the doctor called Ann Xiang for emergency, notifying that his dad's cancer is in a very critical condition and will be gone any time. Imediately he asked me to turned back to the hospital but suddenly my car can't move at all and got STUCKED at the traffic light! Blocking off the traffic and soon to cause a jam! I bacame so nervous and totally helpless seing Ann Xiang's anxious face. Pity him that he ran all the way to the hospital while I keep stopping the traffic so that Jayson and Alan can push the car aside. We did it finally. Then we walked to the hospital, around 500m afar, and met up with Ann Xiang. We also called Shi Tien and he came too. Ann Xiang said that the doctor had made an incision in his dad's chest to allow water came out from the lung, to ease him solely not to cure. I really feel sorry to him but Ann Xiang was a tough guy. He faced it bravely.

Laptop Trouble troubles police in its wake.
Day after thier visits, my laptop couldn't load a single shit in the screen. The power came, but the processor didnt run at all. So a few days after, I brought my laptop to one dealer shop in Melaka Raya to diagnose the problem. Then it was the extra RAM that failed. The BIG trouble is yet to come. I drove my family's Camry and decided to go buy the RAM in other shop. While I was on my way I saw a police car going after me....OMG damn it. The police ask me to stop aside. I was alone that time and become anxious. They told me I taken the wrong direction in the one-way road. They said my "P" liceinse will gone with the RM300 summon they are about to issue. Then I begged them to "tutup satu mata" but they refused and had took my IC and lisence away. They said: "MACAM MANA nak tutup satu mata....?" I got thier meaning. and also something that can save my "P". Finally I said: "Kasih selesai kat luar la bang...jangan susahkan saya" they said: "berapa RATUS lu nak selesai? cepat lah. panas kat sini tau," in a very unfriendly and threatening tone. I simply quoted "seratus". But again BAD LUCK. Only left RM12 in my wallet. Again I don't know what to do at the moment. Kinda anxious. Then I told them I need to go to nearest CIMB take money. They followed me. Guest what's next? I LOST my bank card! Damn it and I become like a madman and started to worry that people will withdraw all my thousands of bucks in my account. I ran to a CIMB bank 300m afar and wanna to stop my card while kept the police waiting there. Damn it the bank CLOSED. WTH....I begun to worry that the police might get pissed off. I knocked at the office side door...and the guard responded. Then I ask 1 officer inside to stop my bank card while cracking my head of how to obtain 100 bucks. Suddenly it turned out to be so lucky and ironic, that I saw my uncle walking down the stairs...I borrowed 50 bucks and gave to the police. They return my IC and license then and the case settled.


Well what's over is over. Life is like a chocolate, sometimes it tastes sweet, sometimes it tastes bitter. My next agenda: MPO @ KLCC. I assume it should be a nice trip though...Henry and Xuan Hui will be there too.

8 comments:

  1. Haha... Indeed black...
    A lot of things did happen. I was so shocked that ann xiang's dad was in such a critical situation... We should have gone to visit him if Ann Xiang and his family allow...

    Hopefully everything will go smooth after this ya ! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already prepared. Ann Xiang is counting the days...and me, as his friend, could remain helpless and speechless. Just a sincere prayer from me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. U started off badly... But, hope things will be smooth sailing throughout your holidays (:

    P.S. I'm sorry to hear bout your friend's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait. I HATE police officers here la... BRIBE BRIBE BRIBE only! Ishishish. Nonsense!!

    I think to them, it's "no money, no talk".

    And sikit2 also ugut about our 'P'! Crap la...we duno the road system mah..aiyo.. lebih one~ They could just give a warning or advice mah. Malaysians ought to do it in a gentle way.

    Gone la the 1Malaysia concept...

    P.S. I guess this is my longest comment. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waseh, first time c a true very soi de experience...but at least its solved..thank god~

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Chel
    It is the malaysian culture la that ady berakar umbi...what to do. So we have to be careful oni lo.

    -Molly
    This is indeed my WORSTEST week in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah fked damn...
    dat police is jia jia wana get more shit wan...
    i kena twice in a week and lost rm50 in a shit week...argh...
    then i promise myself never break any lame rule during driving time...

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails