Friday, September 11, 2009

Missing Those Days....

Time seems to fly and I didn't even realized that half a semester is already gone. I still clearly remember the day I went to STE. Really missed those days. Miss the cooling river that I used to swim daily. Miss the 60 bucks that I found at the bottom of the river. Also not forgetting of knowing a bunch of crazy but nice seniors. lolx esp Simon and Wan Sin. By the way something special in my life also happened but I decided not to mention about it. It will however remain forever as a meaningful dream of yesternight in me and as time passed...

Life when got back to UTP hostel.
My new block has separated me with the rest of the gang. So definitely I have less time hanging out with them as what I did last 2 semesters in foundation. I start to miss all those things I used to do:
-hanging and loitering in other's room. Esp Chai Shing and Leon.
-Timmy's Cello
-Micheal's and Yeo's crazy shouts. Lol u guys rox!
-Futsal and badminton.
-Eating out in Tronoh, used to be a daily routine.
-Oh ya playing Dota and counterstrike,
-and Finally also not forgetting about eating Chai Shing's food. Hehe...
-Aiks...and also ponteng class. Lolx. Now I cut it off already.

Oh yea new look of my room:
I think it is very neat and well organize =p
This is the original look. I didnt clean it up before I snap the picture.

The table I use daily. Kinda small and messy actually. Not neat. Just like the wan in home.
The wooden table is extra.



What I call mini pantry. Its actually just a table with all the pantry stuff. Though I didnt cook anything before expect instant noodles. The white thingy below seems so cool yeah.

The view from door. I have a pile of food stock. Long time didn't stock in ed. The box belonged to Michelle. Hehe... The mini trash was useful indeed to house small rubbish temporary before I move them into a bigger wan below the wooden table.


Things changes as times passed. My thinking changes as time passed. I'd switched my course into Petroleum Geioscience. However I love my new course and new course mates now. The group is about 45 people. Somehow small but very much condusive compared to the PE which has more than 100. I love the rock and geology study as well. I treat it as the biology which I used to love, somehow rather the "biology" of the earth. Well, most importantly, I have an idle timetable ever! With Thursday's holiday.

As time passes by, I made more new friends.
This sem I've been much closer to Aaron and Ze Shen. Both are very talented guys. Multi-talented in fact. All thanks to swimming that met me with Aaron. He was an international swimmer and a professional musician with a very disciplined lifestyle. Probably the man known to sleep earliest in UTP . A guy with many principles perhaps, which probably gain lot's of my respect. Oh yeah, my swimming had been improving ever since, and now I was even asked by him to teach free strokes to some newbies if the swimming club is formed. I am really glad that my hard work was fruitful.

Though Aaron is very musically talented, I found Ze Shen also very impressive in his musical talent. He is those rare species that u could hardly find, with some incredibly precise and speedy tune recognition ability. Perfect pitched, we called. He is one of the best pianist I have ever seen, other than playing the violin and saxophone and etc. I am learning from him how to play chords in an impromptu manner. The grand style. But it was hard for me.

*signing off*

5 comments:

  1. Erm... the last paragraph... what about me ah? *wink wink*

    Just kidding all right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...no. Coz you are not human. Lolx. We all knew that. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha. damnn alot food la wei. share some with me! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails