Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yet Another Mid-sem Break

Tropicana Mall's toilet bowl basin.

Well lets start off with a lil joke here. Guess what, I saw this in Tropicana Mall yesterday and thought that it was a toilet bowl until I realized that there is a mirror in front! Well I can't imagine what would happen if there is such a toilet bowl with a mirror like that! xp. In fact that is a basin designed for kids.


Its quite surprising that I updated my blog quite early. Maybe its holiday?
But my mid-term holidays is always quite a busy one. Lots of "appointments" with family and friends. I've been nearly a week in Melaka AND I didnt get to swim yet! My movements are getting awkward. Noo!!! Am I too addicted to swimming? Lol. But it's a good thing. Many people said that I've slimmed down quite a lot. Ehe... ^^

Yen Hua and Pei Ying and family visited Melaka. Sadly I really can't make it to meet them since I have my cousin's wedding dinner to attend. Really busy. Then, Its farewel dinner for Ong Yi. Dear Ong Yi, I wish for you all the best while you persueing your studies in London. Keep in touch bro!!! We'll miss you badly.

Family Photo. (mom's side). The pretty bride is my cousin. Among all the lengzai lenglui I'm the short wan. Lolz.
Grand - I've been observing the interior design of the ball room closely. Classically beautiful with soft lighting effects.



My younger sister, youngest sister, me and bro.
Elegant - My sisters did some makeups and looks really different.



Me and my youngest sister.
Sleepy - both of us left our eyelid half-closed.

Genting!!!
Finally its my 1 day trip to Genting. I'll share some of it with you guys while waiting the photos to be uploaded in Facebook by the others. Though I've been to Genting for lots of time, it's still quite a different experience indeed to go with my fellow UTP-ian friends. And yeah, I've finally completed all the thrills in Genting! Though we ended up queueing up more than playings. I've finally ride the Cockscrew red roller coaster and the Flying Coaster which I've long wanted to ride. However it was not as thrilling as I imagined. *proud* Oh by the way, really thanks a lot to you guys for calling me joining the trip, and getting the ticket for us. Esp Mel who came all the way from Klang to KL just for that ticket. Really appreciate that and sorry for the trouble. BTW, I really enjoyed the trip. =)


The Cable Car.
Moves and disappear into the thinck mists.


RedRollerCoaster - Cockscrew.
I got to ride it finally! Not that thrilling by the way. =)


Spaceshot. One should try this out if wanna feel the greatest thrill in Genting.
It shot us to heaven, then hell immediately.

Man in red.

=D
Shu Wei warning someone? haha...In fact she forget to fasten the buckle.

B4 playing the donut boat. That lil kid is so cute and funny when he acted so mature.

Kong with his funny expression that caused most of us laughed in front of our PC when FB-ing.
Really funny.The discussion ends at 4am. lol.

Group photo says cheeze! from left:
Daphnee's sis, Daphnee, Mellissa, ShuWei, Mei Foong, Cheryl, Yik Chieng,
ChooKok, Johnathan, me and Kong.

On that night I stayed in Chee Hong's house. Though he claimed that his house is small, that doesn't matter at all, as long as he is willing to keep me for that single night. Thanks Chee Hong for the stay. =)

Oh, my assignments are piling up and tests are approaching. While I still have a mountains of EDX and Toastmaster stuffs to be settled within this week. Aiks. Time to offline and get into some serious business - sleeping. =p

*signing off*

3 comments:

  1. geezz...u and ur bro memang similar...semacam gona the rubber stamp and cop keluar...hehe

    eh good ma that toilet bowl...after u pee then u can wash...:p
    erm about the mirror i don wan say anything...wakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哦,去玩耍没叫我一起去啦,好啦你!!!!
    不过你跟你弟弟好像同意高饼印去来的咯

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails