Sunday, May 15, 2011

When Fruits Talks

Here are the 9 jokes which I could think of for the moment, all abouts fruits. Hope you guys has a good laugh. =D Sooner I might draw some funny comics strips if I have more inspiration.


#1
Durian: Hey hairy, how are you?
Rambutan: Shutup. At least imma not horny.



#2
Eggs: W'sup mate, why're you so hairy?
Kiwi: U idiot. Imma not from a chicken's ass.



#3
Orange: Hey friend, why are you laughing?
Apple: Coz durian claimed that he'd made Newton discovered gravity! And he even claimed that he's the one that stuck in Adam's throat...



#4
Banana: Hahaha u looks like an ass! And when u're dry u looks like a nut sack!
Prune: You look worse!!



#5
Papaya: hey who is that dude?
Banana: I have no idea, mate.
Umbrella: Did I even looks like one of you guys????



#6
Apple: Wanna go for horror movie?
Orange: Which movie dude?
Apple: Iron Chef Episode III. They gonna make apple pie and orange juice.



#7
Tomato: I love you! Would you marry me?
Apple: Sorry we can't be together. Coz you're a damn vege!



#8
peanut: Anyone has the nuts to challenge me??
Coconut: Here I come~~



#9
Potato: Can you please don't took off your shirt simply?
Banana: What's the matter? It's hot out there.
Potato: My uncle fell down and turned into smashed potato.





 DISCLAIMERS: None of the above are copy-righted and are mostly of my own inspiration. 
These are of non-educative purposes and therefore might be a piece of crap to nerds who might not have a sense of humour. If they pollute your nerdy mind please don't memorize them. Any mishap is regrettable.

2 comments:

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails