Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I FINISHed my exam!! (Punch-worthy article!!) =P

Yeah my exam has already finish!!! And how should I showoff announce it to my friend who are still having their paper until the next week?? hiak hiak. Lets try a few of this *evil grin*:

""Shhhhhhh.....lemme tell you a little secret.....MY EXAM IS OVER!!!!"
 -OR-
"Haiz...why is my exam over TOO soon.WHY? Its boring you know..."
 -OR-
"Hey, wanna ask you, did I just finished my exam??" *sohai face* =3"

Which statement would earn me more punches/slaps? xD
Hope you have a good laugh after reading this and at the same time, dun whack me. Hope I do help you to release some good stress. Good luck peeps! All da best and may God bless. =)

Anyway I am going home tomorrow. And I real miss my family. Cant wait any longer! >.<

1 comment:

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails