Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blogging in My Definition


Well, it is a big big disgrace to announce that I only started to blog recently for the first time in my life! What a horrible statement huh? But everything do have a beginning.

Lets find out how I got associated with blog... Last time I do not even know what a blog is, sad to mention, but thanks to Low Jia Wei! Why? Because he is the one that always introduce me his blog so to read on his long articles, mostly about politics. Upon realizing that writing something informative is interesting, like him, I started my blog. Still, I thought that blogging need to be formal and factual...it was not until when I discovered more of my friends' blog, of all varieties, from funny and creative one like Jude's to political fanatics like Alex's. There is also some expert in English like Julian Tay and Philip Goh, whom, OMG I nearly gave up reading their blog! Maybe you may say that my English is BELOW SHIT LEVEL!

I also started to realize that blog itself is another tiny world, a world smaller than my formal school yet covers a wider community. This world, which I think, mostly comprises of only SFI and IJC bloggers. So, it is also good that I can match those faces with the names which I had already knew long ago! Huhu~! This is my previous situation - I always heard of Ester Lam, Sharon, Jun Mei (the same person in fact) Amanda, Stephanie, so on and so on...and when go to tuition or elsewhere, "hey, I noe her", "I hav seen her", " she is very smart, I noe tat." but "what's her name?" Haha, now the game is over! However I also get to know them in Form 6.

Anyway I am not hoping many will come and turn up reading my blog...(since I am a male, and females don't really know me here, and I am not part of the gang, China Town neither) So I just blog for fun since I got too much time in hand. I also blog for another purpose - to report my life history. So such blog I would post in a relatively formal way, such as the previous post about my PLKN thingy and expected the reader is none other than myself! Yes...since I have poor English, I hope I could at least learn something from other fellow bloggers who love bombastic words! Good luck to myself! May God bless me~

In future I'll post something informative, mostly unrelated to the bittersweet of my life.

From: Newbie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails