Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged by Sonia & Wei Jian

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Gan Wei Di
Birth Date: 25.6.1990
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Black
Righty of lefty : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Descendant from China. Xia Men, Fujian.
My Fears : Dentists, surgeons, nurses. What kinda phobia is this? Yea, darkness and bosses.
My Weaknesses : below-shit-level confidence, hellish bedroom. Cant resist to use a bazooka
when see cockroaches and maggots. They are must-destroyed to me.
My Perfect Pizza: Chocolate pizza with wasabi paste, delectable "see harm"+ salmon
fillets and durian toppings. Irresistibly scrumptious but sumptuous!

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Fellow pillows and my lovely bed, I'll gonna miss you!
My bedtime : Fluctuates between the range of 10p.m. to 3a.m. depending on what I'm doing.
My most missed memory : Many, especially form5 and my time in Japan.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Tesco Coke
McDonald or Burger King : Ramli
Single or grouped dates : both
Adidas or Nike : Bata (Buy and throw away)
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate! Needless to ask. I'm a great fan of chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Both

LAYER 5 : DO YOU
Smoke : Yes...years ago when I smoked away rain bugs that swarmed my lamp...haha.
Curse : Yes...only in DotA.
Take a shower : Never......when I'm having a cold.
Have a crush : Everyone did!
Think you've been in love : Dont ask me. But I'm only in love in MONEY. Muahaha!
Go to school : Definitely. Currently MHS.
Want to get married : Let the supremacy of fate to decide...
Believe in yourself : I believe more in LOW JIA WEI. lol

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Yes. I only love the elegant red wine.
Gone to the mall : yes but rarely.
Been on stage : Yeap. I shivered.
Eaten sushi : I eaten my first sushi in my life in Japan last year! とても美味しいかった!
Dyed your hair : If do, then black is the colour. 永永远远是龙的传人!

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Never! only Idiots do that.
Changed who you were to fit in : not sure lor...

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : more or less 30.

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...
Best eye colour : Black
Best hair colour : Depend on her look
Short hair or long hair : Never shorter than mine!
Best height : MUST be shorter than me. (Can't imagine how short she'll be!)
Attitude : caring, loving, concern.

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Typing this survey.
Hour ago : Dreaming in my bed. I KO 1 guy in martial art!
4.5 hours ago : Dreaming still...
1 month ago : Rotting and being grown by fungus and spider webs at home. A boring holiday.
Year ago : Struggling for SPM.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : those who love themselves.
I feel : that learning is harder than living.
I hate : Cockroaches, maggots, emos, selfish, arrogant people and whatever similar on the par...
I hide : other's secrets.
I miss : SFI and Japan!
I need : grow mature and change my absent-minded frailty.

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE.
Khuan Yew, Soon Heng, Yang Xin, Hui Kit, Han Way.

2 comments:

  1. How could you said "永永远远"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got listen to da song b4?龙的传人?
    Its part of the lyrics la...

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails