Friday, July 4, 2008

Bye Bye Form 6

When the counting of months became weeks, I finally made up my mind to put a full stop in my form 6 life. I will soon leaving this very home town to start off a new life as a university student far to the north in UTP, Perak. Hence, my time at home is getting more precious as it goes shorter, so I had decided to spend more time at home. Ya, for some may doubt over my sudden disappearance in class, leaving MHS in silence without a word. So here I explain to you why is it so. In fact I set the date 20th of June (Friday) as my last day in school, and would be bitting farewell to my class. However I didn't make it to Friday since i fell ill for the last 2 day, therefore absent and off I went.

These are the few conclusions that I'd jump into about MHS form 6:
It deserves a thumb-up for the teachers and classmates. The teachers are hardworking, experienced and really talented in teachings while the classmates are among the cream of the state (I am not boasting). Everyone are so smart that really pissed me off, make me feel inferior and intimidated especially people like Tang Xing Yi, Ang Wen Jean, Low Jia Wei and Nicky Thong. Others may be, too, but I don't know them long enough. For sure, I'll always be at the last position if i were to stay there. Somehow the classes have a superb atmosphere strong enough to urge me studying. For your information, MHS is among the top in ranking in the whole country for its STPM achievement for the pass few years. Oh, forgot to mention about the toilet...it really sucks! So filthy and smelly that it'll probably awaken those who on a drug effect. The toilet had it's doors pulled off, and the mirror was shattered into pieces. Yea, the wall is full of graffiti. I wonder it makes it look prettier.

Well, there are a few things that I gonna miss:
Definitely I felt reluctant to stop my school life, for it had been the daily routine that I'd been so used to for the past 11 years. I totally agreed with Jia Wei's point that school life is something that money can't buy with once it'd passed. Don't tell me that you are gonna put on your school uniform when your are in the age of 50. Hell, that's totally freak! School life is fun, especially the time I spent with my fellow friends. By leaving Form 6, I'll gonna miss all my friends, especially those from SFI like Han Way. There are also a few from IJC whom I know since form 2, like Tang Xing Yi and Wen Jean, likewise, would be missing them too. I would also miss the school uniform....lol, rather looks like a waiter or salesman's attire. So be it!

Whatever it is, life is always dynamic. We keep facing changes in our life. So hopefully I had made the right choice and UTP won't let me down. Despite of the non-Chinese dominance and strangers there, I'm quite adaptive environment wise and would be used to it as proven in NS. I can always be connected with my fellow friends through blogging and MSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails