Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back to Kluang, Johor

I've post this a lil late...
Due to my heavy fingers...
But still I think this is the moment I shall Cherish...
When you realised what a true friend is...
...
.....
Upon invitation from a formal PLKN friend of mine, I'd set my foot once again in Kluang, Johor, the place where my formal PLKN camp is located. I went there alone by bus, and around 11.00am I reached Kluang. Kluang is indeed a small town...but is never short of Starbuck, Old Town, Padini, MBO. So he treated me every meals, including Cenima. We watch I.P. man Ip Man. hehe...
He brought me to his camera shop, eating out in Old Town, and went lepaking around Kluang...
Then we took bus to his house in a deep kampung.
He's truely skilled in cooking, nearly a chef working in a restaurant.
He showed me the drawing that I drew for him during PLKN...he kept it so well.
Here are some pictures for a little memory...
Jason

extraordinary stoveGuan Gong

some exotic animals exhibition

baby monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails