Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WORSTEST year!

Crazy me and Chang Yi ridiculously went all the way back to the famous UTP just to register our room in the infamous V6, then planed to tour around KL for a pathetic half day and go back to hometown Melaka. However all my plan screwed up when my car stucked in the whell! Here it goes:

We reached UTP in 4.00am, to see no one but sleepy Ming Xian with his half-closed eyes, welcoming us.
*both of us continue our sleeping journey then*

Next morning, I regeistered a the room M-o2-14 in Methana, opposite to Kong's room. Chang Yi took Kevin's previous room, and Timmy hasn't decided which room to decided. Kinda normal to him.

Then Kong fetch me to Batu Gajah KTM to buy tickets to KL. 4.am depature time sia...
Then headed to Yee Weng house in Ipoh to get back my old car...
So terrified when I find out that my car's wheel was jammed! Propbably I pulled my hand break so tight 1 andn a half month ago. So I got no choice but surrender my car to a mechanic.

Nightmare for both of us when I left the KTM tickets in my car in Ipoh! ><
I'm wondering how to get it back without troubling other people...
So our trip to KL canceled. So the next day we went back by buying another new ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails