Thursday, January 15, 2009

Methana and Propana - A New Start


Methane and Propane

Methana - this is what I called my new home in UTP. I'll be stayinng in M-02-16, your freindly neighborhood!!! Anyway please don't expect some guy swinging here and there except for the UTP monkeys. Unexpectedly all da guys in the formal ethana block didn't happen to stay in V1. Reasons unknown. All of them reside in Propana and Metana instead. Future China town in UTP...
Whatever it is, here are the possible residents leng-zais in V6:

All the super-duper leng-zai in Methana: can you spot da special one???
-Click on the picture to see who have the most pimples!!!

Well, dun look only lah! Give some complement to this pro face hunter. Ahem. *winks*
This face leng-zai collection is not complete anyway, coz it is not easy to find all leng-zais' faces. You should know la there is a lots of hides in UTP! So I appologized to those leng-zais whose faces are face is not in. If you wanna keep you may do so but give credit la. Haha...

*yawn*
*signing off*

5 comments:

  1. SWT i was laughing like hell when i see all the guys photos. wth man haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, now I finally realize why u kept asking me which guys were going to V1 and which ones were staying... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think I did it in 1 day meh? I start doing it weeks ago liao.
    I everytime on9 facebook freindster and blogging...day by day...i collect...today finally get it done liao. So I post it lo...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wei di..knw me bor?kanasai la..no my face...so sad.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails