Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jaya Jusco Annual 'Flood'

Today I keep myself busy with packing, packing and packing, shopping, shopping and shopping. I go to JJ for a luggage-hunt, and also satisfactorily hunted down a few nice clothes. Oh yeap, Rachel said she would be there also, luggage-hunting too, so a Rachel-hunt was going on. Hehe. But too sad I never saw her. There are human all over, flooding every corner. Really too "much" of human. I could barely walked without colliding with them. It was not appealing at all environment wise, so hot and congested with human. You know la, human breath out hot gases and occupy space, because they are matters. But on the contrary, the prices were, wow, fantastic! That's why it's like sugar attracting ants, honeys attracting bees and money attracting the forever craving human. Including me, hehe, human too. Oh, ya, due to the astonishing numbers of car, it left me no choice but to park my car far away at Han Seng's big mansion, after my mom granting permission from her mom. However what a pity of us when my car came broken down half way back to home...haiz. Had to called out my aunty to send us home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails