Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Impression on UTP



Well, I'll not gonna write long since it is deep in the night and I still have a long list of orientation programs way to go this week. Moreover, I am using my roomate's laptop.


I reached UTP at about 9 o'clock in the morning, and I recieved an SMS from Rachel asking me about my depature at the same moment. Well, I then headed to the Chancellor complex (in the picture) for registration. For your information, the complex actually symbolizes UTP, credit to its unique architectual design. Besides, labs and library in this complex is really amazing, with its fastinating futuristic looks.



I would say that I'm very lucky to got admitted into UTP because I could see something where other university can't - the UTP society. I would love to stress on the Malay friends in UTP. They are the chosen one all over Malaysia, the cream of the cream. The vast majority of them here are very capable especially in leadership, and of course, very friendly and sociable. Ya, What really caught my attention is that, many of them are REALLY excellent in English, and are really good English speakers! The officers and lecturer are even better! I really respected them. Well, I met friend from all over Malaysia, as well as from other country such as Austria, Zimbawe, South Africa, Thailand, Sudan and etc.




Ok, I think I'll stop here. Time doesn't allow. I'll post an even detail one with more pictures soon after I got to access the free computer in the Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails