Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nasi Lemak Template

Drooled, I wandered unknowingly into the kitchen, being lured by the tantalizing aroma. My eagle-sharp eyes glanced swiftly across the table...and was instantly caught by the sight of...NASI LEMAK. Oh...my mom had just finished cooking Nasi Lemak. Itadakimasu! (why Japanese?) Next I saw slices of banana leaf in the table, with many shiny water droplets on its surface. Then, here came my inspiration, a 'divine' inspiration that shakes the very foundation of, -.- my blog design mind set. Cheh!
CONSEQUENCES: I started to love leaves and green colour. I changed my template.


Well, besides having too much time in hand, I decided to change my template into a better one so that it could passionate me to blog. I modified the original 'This Way' template by giving it a new skin. Albeit spending hours trying and erring, the results are worth. At least I learned how HTML works. Furthermore,I really love this brand new 'Nasi Lemak' template.(tough the textures seem to be like bamboo) Its dark green background had given this page a rejuvenating, cooling effect to my eyes. It is very comforting. Yea, for your information, this template is solely for decoration purposes, so it has nothing to do with my blog title ' The Rolling Stone' at all. Anyway the water droplets are arranged in the shape of 'm' which stands for 'Maxor', my Internet Nickname.
NOTE: No Nasi Lemak or Banana leaves are being hurt in the making of this template.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a message here:

Rocks Collection

Rocks Collection
Rocks collected since I was young...

Uni Mates!

Uni Mates!
A picture mosaics of of V6 residents in year 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails